Main Object Clause of Media Company
MOA of Media Company – Print and Electronic Media
If you are looking for the main objects of the media company, then you are at the right place. Here, you will find the MOA of the electronic and print media company.
Activities or Main object of the company to be incorporated as News Channel, Advertising company, Newspaper publishing, Advertising Company etc.
The media company is in huge demand post-pandemic. Running a Media company in India is a very responsible and versatile Job. Thus, its main object should be drafted carefully.
A well-drafted memorandum, covering all objects, vision, and aim of the company is the first step towards the registration of a trusted and reliable media company.
Following are the indicative list of main Objects of Print and electronic Media Company:
1. To do the business of owning, running and /or publishing of newspaper, magazines, radio, pod cast, internet, telecommunication, television channels, news channels, news portal, films, and serials or any other related services.
2. To own, undertake, carry on and operate directly or indirectly in India and abroad the business of publishers, editors, writers, printing, publishing producing, selling and distributing books, periodicals, magazines, journals, house magazines, newspapers daily, weekly monthly or whatever manner and in any language for own account or for others such as trading, commercial and industrial houses or for public in general in the interest of public relations which may include any all subject of common interest.
Main Objects of Media and Advertising Company
3. To undertake, carry on and operate directly or indirectly in India and abroad in the business of prepress operations, publishers, marketers, promoters, organizers, commercial artists, illustrators, editors, scripters, xeroxers, composers, copywriters, lithographers, electrotypers, photographers, draftsmen and block makers and consultants, advisers, collaborations and contractor of matters of advertisement, public relations, data collection, data processing, and allied purposes.
Memorandum of Association of Film Production Company
4. To Setup, create, own, a tv channel, news channel, newspaper agency to undertake or carryout and operate directly or indirectly in India and abroad the business of publishers, editors, writers, printing, publishing producing, selling, and distributing books, periodicals, magazines, journals, house magazines, newspapers daily, weekly monthly or whatever manner and in any language for own account or for others, for the public in general or in the common interest.
5. To solicit advertisement and to sell time & time slot and space through subscription or otherwise, for all kinds of media /as mentioned above.
MOA of a music company
Friends, the above object clause can be used for any company related to media and entertainment.
Whether you are making a newspaper publishing company, a film production company, a music company or a TV channel.
Panning to register your Garments company in India. Contact us for free legal advice. We will help you in:
- Registration of a Media Company
- Trademark Registration
- GST Registration
- GST Return Filing
- TDS Return Filing
- Annual Compliance for Private Limited Company
Recommended Posts you may like to read: